Click here for VVC Web Services.
Virginia Moran, Executive Dean for Institutional Effectiveness:
Program Review (PRAISE)
Select the document you need (below):
Completed PRAISE Reports (Inst.) - click below to view
- PRAISE Training Presentation - (PowerPoint)
- PRAISE Instructional Areas - BLANK TEMPLATE
- PRAISE Instructional Areas - NEW Sample Template
- PRAISE Instructional Areas - OLD Sample Template
- PRAISE Instructional Areas - Reference Document
Contact the Executive Dean
Program Review Committee
VVC Web Directory:
col-lab-o-ra-tion [kuh-lab-uh-rey-shuhn] -noun
1: act of working jointly; "they worked either in collaboration or independently" [syn: coaction]
WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University
Satellite Network - Start viewing now!
INSTRUCTIONS: Click the
link above, then click "View
under the PROGRAMMING section, type in your name, select VVC as
the college, ("Company" can be left
blank), and input your email
address...Click "Submit", and
the live webcast will begin in a window on your
Your gateway to a world of free, informative, educational and entertainment satellite and Internet programming for California Community College (CCC) faculty, staff and students.
- Accessible to CCC faculty, students and staff via our state-wide satellite network and the Internet.
- Makes quality distance learning a reality.
- Educational and informational programming accessed virtually from anywhere.
Admin. Svcs. Departments:
Facilities Construction & Contracts
Maintenance & Operations
This department is responsible for maintaining all on-campus resources, vehicles and buildings. Visit site »
Management Information Systems
This department is responsible for maintaining on-campus Student Information Systems and databases. Visit site »
This department manages all on-campus fiscal expenditures, purchasing functions and accounts payable operations. SITE COMING SOON
This department oversees the safety and preventive measures on-campus that lead to a better, safer on-campus experience for staff, faculty, students and visitors. SITE COMING SOON
This department evaluates the ways in which we operate as an organization, and makes recommendations on how to better serve our students and community based on those evaluations. Visit site »