Faculty | Philosophy
Daniel Vecchio (Chair)
- Phone: (760) 245-4271, ext. 2363
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Webpage
- Ph.D., Marquette University
- M.A., Boston College
- B.A., Assumption College
- E-mail: jamaicaabare[at]gmail.com
Ms. Jamaica Abare was born in northern California and raised in Chicago. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School in 2012 where she was a public interest scholar and received public interest scholarship from the California Bar. Before joining the California Bar, she received a Masters degree from Claremont Graduate University in Philosophy of Religion and continues to teach philosophy part-time.
In 2015 after living in Bogotá Colombia to work on her Spanish, Jamaica began working as an Immigration Attorney and continues to teach and volunteer in public service where she lives in downtown Los Angeles.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Caleb Castañeda is adjunct professor of philosophy at Victor Valley College. He has served at the College since 2016. He holds a B.A. in Philosophy from Pitzer College, and an M.A. in Philosophy, with a specialization in History of Philosophy, from Claremont Graduate University. His philosophical interests are in epistemology, ethics, early modern philosophy, and religion.
- Phone: (760) 245-4271, ext. 8813
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D., Religion (Philosophy of Religion), Claremont Graduate University, CA
- M.A., Theological Studies, Claremont School of Theology, CA
- B.S., Physics, Sookmyung Women’s University, Seoul, Korea
Marc Skuster (1977) - Instructor
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Ph.D., Claremont Graduate School
- Rel.M., School of Theology at Claremont
- B.A., Simpson College
Last Updated 7/24/18