Pathway to Engineering Program
Students interested in engineering careers should consider enrolling in this program.
- University of California,
- California State University,
- Private Universities,
- Out of state public and private universities.
Interested Students to Engineering Pathway
Engineering Pathway is offered through the STEM Division at Victor Valley College. The goal of the program is to build and develop students to begin their engineering education at VVC, then transfer as seamlessly as possible to one of the senior universities. To accomplish this goal, we have the following objectives:
- The Engineering Pathway includes required lower-division general education and prerequisite courses that are acceptable to public and private senior universities.
- Students who follow the degree progression plan will meet the requirement for transfer to an engineering program at UCs, CSUs, or the private universities offering a similar engineering program.
- To be eligible for the transfer of credits under the this Engineering Pathway to the Bachelor of Science in Engineering, students must obtain a grade of "C" or better in each course and an overall GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
Engineering Pathway students, successfully completing this requirements at VVC, may select to pursue their education at one of UC, CSU or private university campuses having a similar program. Participation in this program does not guarantee admission to a particular university.
For additional information, contact:
- Michael Butros: Michael.email@example.com 760.245.4271 Ext 2506
- Khalid Rubayi Khalid.firstname.lastname@example.org 760.245.4271 Ext. 2657
- Claude Oliver email@example.com 760.245.4271 Ext. 2391
Last Updated 9/26/18