Eastside Public Safety Training Academy
The Victor Valley Community College District has a lease agreement with the Apple Valley Fire Protection District to utilize approximately 9 acres of a 12.87 acre site located on the southwest corner of Johnson and Navajo Road. The project site will include parking for a minimum of 225 vehicles, roughly 46,000 gross square feet of buildings, a prop yard that includes fire training props and a CERT City.
- Due Diligence Report - [ download pdf ]
- Memorandum of Understanding - [ download pdf ]
- Board Certification of Memorandum of Understanding Approval - [ download pdf ]
- Train new firefighters, police officers, paramedics and emergency medical technicians.
- Expand opportunities to upgrade skills for existing public safety professionals.
- Hold live drills in firefighting, police pursuits and disaster response.
- Integrate general education programs for Associate Degrees in public safety fields.
- [ For more details click here ]
Last Updated 10/29/19