Oversees the District’s risk management programs including liability, property and casualty insurance, campus safety issues, transportation, and student accident insurance to minimize the overall risk exposure of the District’s assets and operations.
Student Field Trips:
- Administrative Procedure 4300 - Field Trips and Excursions
- Student Travel Checklist
- Department: Request for Student Field Trip and Excursion
- Student: Agreement and Medical Release For Field Trip and Excursions
- Student: Field Trip-Excursion Voluntary Student Transportation Agreement
- Staff Travel Authorization/Reimbursement Form
- Study Abroad Participant Agreement
Incidents on Campus:
- Accident Report Form - [download]
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) Booklet
- Report any type of crime occurring at Victor Valley College anonymously to the WeTip hotline:
- 1-855-WETIP-US. For more information click HERE.
A certificate of insurance demonstrates the insurance coverage carried by an organization. Outside parties may ask Victor Valley College to confirm various types of insurance in connection to business agreements, athletic events, as well as practicum agreements with hospitals and schools. Due to insurance carrier requirements, these requests must be made in writing with proper supporting documentation (contract documents). To request a certificate of coverage, contact Deedee Garcia, Director of Budget & Planning, Risk Manager, or Amy Espinoza, Accounting Technician II.
Director of Budget & Planning, Risk Management
Office: (760) 245-4271, ext. 2399
Accounting Technician II
Office: (760) 245-4271, ext. 2898
Last Updated 8/2/16