Oversees the District’s risk management programs including liability, property and casualty insurance, campus safety issues, transportation, and student accident insurance to minimize the overall risk exposure of the District’s assets and operations.
Student Field Trips:
- Board Policy 4300 "Field Trips and Excursions"
- Administrative Procedure 4300 - (in process)
- Student Travel Checklist
- Department: Request for Student Field Trip and Excursion
- Student: Agreement and Medical Release For Field Trip and Excursions
- Student: Field Trip-Excursion Voluntary Student Transportation Agreement
- Staff Travel Authorization/Reimbursement Form
- Study Abroad Participant Agreement
Incidents on Campus:
- Accident Report Form - [download]
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) Booklet
- Report any type of crime occurring at Victor Valley College anonymously to the WeTip hotline:
- 1-855-WETIP-US. For more information click HERE.
Director of Budget & Planning, Risk Management
Office: (760) 245-4271, ext. 2399
Accounting Technician II
Office: (760) 245-4271, ext. 2898