Oversees the District’s risk management programs including liability, property and casualty insurance, campus safety issues, transportation, and student accident insurance to minimize the overall risk exposure of the District’s assets and operations.
Student Field Trips:
- Administrative Procedure 4300 - Field Trips and Excursions
- Student Travel Checklist
- Department: Request for Student Field Trip and Excursion
- Staff Travel Authorization/Reimbursement Form
- Student: Agreement and Medical Release for Field Trip and Excursions
- Study Abroad Participant Agreement
- Student: Field Trip-Excursion Voluntary Student Transportation Agreement
- To be signed by student only if he/she wishes not to return in district vehicle but traveled to location in district vehicle
Incidents on Campus:
- Accident Report Form - [download]
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) Booklet
- Report any type of crime occurring at Victor Valley College anonymously to the WeTip hotline:
Ergonomics involves the arrangement of the workplace environment to fit the person. When ergonomics is applied correctly, stress and many potential injuries/disorders associated with the overuse of muscles, bad posture and repeated tasks can be reduced. The major goal of ergonomics is to fit the job to the individual.
Ergonomics Self Help:
If, after completing the Clerical Workstation Assessment with the employee's supervisor and the employee feels that further assistance is needed, the supervisor may contact the Risk Manager.
A certificate of insurance demonstrates the insurance coverage carried by an organization. Outside parties may ask Victor Valley College to confirm various types of insurance in connection to business agreements, athletic events, as well as practicum agreements with hospitals and schools. Due to insurance carrier requirements, these requests must be made in writing with proper supporting documentation (contract documents). To request a certificate of coverage, contact Deedee Garcia, Director of Budget & Planning, Risk Manager, or Amy Espinoza, Accounting Technician II.
Director of Budget & Planning, Risk Management
Office: (760) 245-4271, ext. 2399
Accounting Technician II
Office: (760) 245-4271, ext. 2898
Last Updated 4/12/17