List of Open Classes
1. Is the class that you want open for registration?
2. Found the class you want and need to request an Authorization Code?
Once you have found your Instructor's Contact information, do the following:
- Send the instructor an email message to their VVC email account (format: email@example.com)
- Include the following information in your request:
- Your First and Last Name
- Your VVC Student ID Number
- The Course Name, Number and Section Number of the class you want to add (Example: ENGL 101 - Section 45678)
- Inform the instructor that you wish to add the class for Spring 2015 and that you are requesting an authorization code from them to add the class.
- NOTE: Authorization codes are first-come, first-served, so there may not be any available codes for the class you want to add.
3. Have an authorization code and want to add the class on WebAdvisor?
4. Finished with the steps above?
Congratulations! You're all done!