How to Order Transcripts
Current Students can access unofficial transcripts by logging on to WebAdvisor at: https://webadvisor.vvc.edu
Ordering Official Transcripts
Victor Valley College has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript orders over the internet through a secure website. TranscriptsPlus® will facilitate your request 24 hours per day, 365 days per year for a minimal service charge. If you are not comfortable placing an order over the internet, you can call Credentials, Inc. at (847) 716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
(THE FOLLOWING LINKS OPEN IN A SEPARATE WINDOW)
- REGULAR SERVICE - $5.00 each - 4 to 5 business days to process. **
- RUSH SERVICE - $10.00 each - 1 to 2 business days to process. **
- FEDEX SERVICE - Domestic orders (48 states) - $26.50 - only available when ordered online through TranscriptsPlus®.
** A service fee of $2.00 will be added to the above mentioned College fees for each internet transcript ordered through TranscriptsPlus®.
In-Person and Mail Requests for your first two free transcripts: These orders can take 2-3 weeks to process.
There is no free transcript request option if you are ordering your transcripts online using TranscriptsPlus®.
- Transcripts can be ordered in-person during regular office hours in the Admissions and Records Office in Building 52, Windows 1-4. Student must be present with a photo ID.
MAILED IN (Send a letter with the following information) -
- First, Middle and Last Name (Include all former names you have used)
- Date of Birth
- Victor Valley College Student ID Number or Social Security Number
- Dates of Attendance at Victor Valley College
- Current Mailing Address where transcripts are to be mailed
- Number of transcripts to be mailed (up to two free)
- Your Signature on the letter
Victor Valley College
Admissions & Records Office
ATTN: Dept. of Transcripts
18422 Bear Valley Road
Victorville, CA 92395