skip navigation

This page is designed for modern browsers. You will have a better experience with a better browser.

Print this page - graphic

How to File a Disciplinary Complaint

Disciplinary complaints may be filed with:

  • Dean of Student Services, (760) 245-4271, ext. 2377

  • Title IX Coordinator (760) 245-4271, ext. 2232 



Last Updated 8/19/16