Who Is Eligible for Cooperative Education?
To be eligible for Cooperative Education, students must:
- Spend at least five (5) hours a week at a work site.
- Be accepted by Admissions for enrollment.
- Pursue a planned program of Cooperative Education which includes new or expanded responsibilities or learning opportunities.
- Have a prearranged worksite. Students may utilize their present work site, if it qualifies. The Cooperative Education office does not place students.
- Enroll in an approved apprenticeship program as defined by the labor code.
- Be part of an approved internship program.