Program Review - Non-Instructional - PRAISE Cycle 2017-2018 for Budget Year 2018-2019
Non-Instructional (program-level) PRAISE Reports for Budget Year 2018-2019 are due to the area administrator by February 2, 2018. Several training and support sessions have been scheduled regarding effective uses of data for improvement. Please register here for special sessions with the Institute for Evidence-Based Change.
This year all instructional programs will be conducting updates, while non-instructional programs will conduct a comprehensive PRAISE Report with a special emphasis on closing the loop on SAO assessments.
Questions, comments, or requests involving the NIPR PRAISE process can be submitted via email to VVC.Research@vvc.edu or by phoning x2632.
NIPR PRAISE Documents
- PRAISE Cycle Timeline for 2017-2018 (UPDATED 11/20/2017)
- College-Wide Priority Strategic Goals for 2017-2018
- Non-Instructional Program Review List
- Administrative Planning Toolkit (SharePoint login required)
- Previous year's completed PRAISE Reports (SharePoint login required)
- Online NIPR PRAISE Comprehensive Report and Budget Augmentation Request form (please use Firefox or Chrome browsers)
- Major Initiative for Program Improvement - Worksheet for Developing A Project Proposal (please use Firefox or Chrome browsers)
- Email Inquiry about NIPR
Last Updated 2/2/18