Previous Page
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |   8  |   RamPage Archives Home Page
Next Page

tion up to date.
     Did you drop a class and still end up with a failing grade on your report card?  This occurs when the drop process was not successfully completed. When dropping by RamTalk or on-line, be sure to follow all the steps and then verify that you have dropped the class.
     You might prefer dropping in person at an Admissions window in Student Services I because you will receive a paper copy of the drop for your records.  If you

did attempt to drop a course on-line or on RamTalk before the deadline date but were unsuccessful in doing so, you may complete a late withdrawal petition and submit it to the Admissions Office. A committee will make the final determination based on the research results.
     Transferring to Cal State San Bernardino?  Make an appointment to see Ramiro, our CSUSB representative.  He will be at VVC from 9  a.m. to 2:40 p.m. on Feb. 19, March 4 and 25,

April 8 and 22 and May 6 and 20.       
Transferring to UCR?  The representative will be at VVC from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Feb. 18, March 24 and April 20. Call the VVC Career/Transfer Center located in the Counseling Building (55) to schedule your time slot. Call 245-4271 extension 2447. 
     See a counselor at least once each semester to stay on track. To schedule an appointment, call (760) 245-4271 extension 2296 or 2531. 

More: New executive vice president arrives