Required Application Process
To receive full consideration for the Victor Valley College Superintendent/President position, the following information must be submitted:
- All candidates are required to complete the Candidate Cover Page. This is a one-page synopsis of your professional career, which must be electronically attached to your employment application;
- A cover letter, not to exceed five pages, describing your qualifications and depth of experience as it relates to requirements, duties and responsibilities;
- Copies of college transcripts, official transcripts will be required prior to employment;
- A current professional resume;
- A list of eight professional references, including names, daytime telephone number(s), and e-mail address(es). The list of references should consist of three supervisors, including one board member, two direct reports and three faculty/administrators from current and/or former institutions and/or employers.
Please visit and submit materials to: http://jobs.vvc.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=50510
If you wish to nominate candidates, please submit their names to:Fusako Yokotobi, Vice President of Human Resources
Victor Valley College
18422 Bear Valley Road
Victorville, CA 92395-5850
(760) 245-4271, x2455, firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE INQUIRIES ABOUT THE POSITION, CONTACT:
Dr. Kevin M. Ramirez Dr. Al Fernandez
Search Consultant Community College Search Services
Community College Search Services
Telephone: (530) 878-6288 (805) 650-2546 Fax (805) 650-8469
E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment applications for this vacancy will be continuously accepted until the position is filled. It is anticipated that an initial screening process of complete applications will begin no later than February 14th, 2011. We anticipate this position will be filled by July 1, 2011.
The recruitment and selection process is designed to be free from bias and in full compliance with current State of California and Federal Law. Victor Valley Community College District is committed to the development and use of employment procedures and practices which do not discriminate on the grounds of ethnic origin, national origin, race/color, age, physical disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, military status, political or religious beliefs, opinions or affiliations, trade union membership or affiliation, or affiliation with a lawfully recognized political party or organization, or the lack thereof. Victor Valley Community College seeks to promote equal opportunity in employment, promote good employee relations, and provide a positive role model for other agencies in the community. Victor Valley Community College District is a Substance-Free Workplace.