Search Calendar / Timeline
- Electronic paper screening begins:
- February 14, 2011
- Third search committee meeting: Candidate Selection & Finalize Interview Questions approved, etc.:
- February 24, 2011
- Semi-Finalist Interviews:
- March 24, 2011, March 25, 2011 and March 23, 2011 - if needed
- Public Forums and Board of Trustee interviews:
- April 20, 2011 from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Announcing a Candidate's Forum:
Hello Everyone: The college’s Presidential Search Committee has successfully completed its task and has recommended four candidates be move forward in the search process. Committee chairs have recommended a Candidate’s Forum be held Wednesday, April 20 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.in the Student Activities Center, Rooms A, B and C.
The forum will feature the first candidate at 1 p.m., the second candidate at 2 p.m., the third at 3 p.m., and the fourth candidate at 4 p.m. Each candidate will be given time to introduce themselves and answer question from students, faculty, staff, and the public.
The candidates, in no specific order, are:
- Christopher C. O’Hearn, Ph.D., Interim Superintendent/President Victor Valley
- Jan Muto, Ph.D., President, Riverside City College;
- Dale Paul
Parnell Jr., Ph.D., Vice President Academic Affairs, Rio Hondo College; and
- Kindred I. Murillo, Ed.D., Vice Chancellor, District-wide Administrative
Services , Contra Costa Community College District.