VVC General Counseling Department
Monday - Thursday: 8:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.
Friday: 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Make an Appointment Online
IMPORTANT: When booking an appointment on the online schedule system, you can only see two weeks ahead, so if you're not seeing an opening it’s because the next two weeks are full. Each hour throughout the day, an appt opens up two weeks out. So check back on the online counseling schedule hourly!
- Log into your MyVVC and click, "NAVIGATE STUDENT", then click on the "Appointments" link on the left. Click here for a video demonstration
- If you are having issues registering on NAVIGATE or getting a warning sign, or have other questions check our youtube channel
Contacting a Counseling Office
- If you need to speak with a counselor and are a part of Access, EOPS, CalWorks, Athletics, have questions about Transfer, or are a member of another program; please contact that department for your counseling needs. See their contact information below:
- Access: https://www.vvc.edu/access-resource-center-2
- EOPS: https://www.vvc.edu/welcome-eops-and-care
- CalWorks: https://www.vvc.edu/calworks
- Athletics: https://www.vvc.edu/counselors-special-programs-athletics
- Transfer Center: https://www.vvc.edu/vvc-transfer-center
- If you are not a part of any of the programs above you can email General Counseling for quick questions, a prerequisite clearance, an academic renewal approval, or general information. Please do not use the email below to request to be scheduled for a counseling appointment. The instructions and process for making a counseling appointment are discussed above. When emailing please use your VVC Student email and your Student ID.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to tell us your Student ID and use your vvc student email address)
We offer our Virtual One Stop for Express Counseling and quick questions only.
If you need a transcript evaluation from another institution or a comprehensive education plan, please make a 45 min counseling appointment. Click here to make an appointment.
NOTE for Spring 2022 counselor will be in Virtual One Stop from:
- Monday and Tuesday between 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Fridays 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Finally, we wanted to share some valuable resources with you:
Canvas- joining a canvas conference
Here are some tips for online success
Chrome extensions to assist students
While waiting for your counseling appointment, we have some homework for you:
- Click here to download and read your:
- Accept your Education Plan at https://vvc.navigate.eab.com
- Follow your VVC Counseling social media for the latest announcements and updates