Changes in Academic/Work/Living/Transportation Situation

The College may provide assistance to a student or employee requesting an academic/work/living/transportation situation change following an alleged report of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault or stalking incident.   Changes may be made if they are reasonably available. While Victor Valley College does not have housing and while modes of transportation to the campus are generally voluntary, the Title IX Officer and/or the Dean of Students Services may provide assistance to a student or employee to change such things as a change of class, assistance in working with instructors on “make up” assignments or tests, working with other college services on behalf of the student, change of work locations and/or scheduling etc.  To request a student academic change please contact the Dean of Student Services at (760) 245-4271 ext. 2377. To request a work situation change please contact the Title IX Officers at (760) 245-4271 ext. 2232.