Additional documentation may be needed in order for our office to process your financial aid file. The Office of Financial Aid notifies students via VVC email of items needed to continue processing.
Outstanding document requirements can also be viewed online using the following steps:
Step 1: Log into WebAdvisor
Step 2: Click on "Financial Aid"
Step 3: Click on "Financial Aid Self-Service" to view the list of forms/documents you are required to submit - click for Financial Aid Self-Service Guide for step by step instructions
Step 4: Click on the hyperlink for required forms provided by VVC - it will take you to this webpage to download the form, or use the form below - click for Financial Aid Self-Service Guide for step by step instructions
Step 5: Once your form is completed and signed, go back to WebAdvisor and click on "Financial Aid"
Step 6: Upload and submit the necessary documents/forms using the "Financial Aid Upload" Link for the applicable year
*Please note* Incomplete or incorrect forms/documents, and email or faxed documents will not be accepted. Please upload or bring in person to avoid a delay in processing.
2022-2023 Verification Forms (use for Fall 2022, Spring 2023, and Summer 2023)
**Please note: DO NOT submit documents to Financial Aid that are not requested. This could delay your processing and require additional documentation be submitted**
V1- Verification Worksheet - STANDARD - Dependent/Independent Student
V4 / V5 Verification Worksheet - Dependent/Independent Student
2022-2023 Additional Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Terms & Conditions (INFORMATIONAL ONLY-students applying for, or receiving federal or state aid, agree to these terms when accepting financial aid to post on their student account, or receive a refund of any kind)
- 22-23 Missing Asset Form
- 22-23 Clarification of Low Income - INDEPENDENT
- 22-23 Clarification of Low Income - DEPENDENT
- 22-23 Statement of Fact (SOF)
- 22-23 Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
- 22-23 Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) Appeal
General Forms and Policies
2. California College Promise Grant Appeal Form (Loss of waiver)
3. SAP Policy Guidelines (INFORMATIONAL ONLY)
How to Order Your IRS Tax Return Transcripts or Proof on Non-Filing
As of July 15, 2012, the Department of Education (DOE) has required that students submit their IRS Tax Return Transcripts, and they are no longer accepting 1040 Tax Returns. If your Financial Aid Self-Service screen in WebAdvisor shows that requires you to submit these IRS Tax Return Transcripts, you can order them using the methods provided below.
- Go to Order an IRS Transcript, or
- Call 1-800-908-9946, or
- Call 1-800-829-1040
To use the new Get Transcript Online tool, the user must have:
- Access to a valid email address
- A text-enabled mobile phone (pay-as-you-go plans cannot be used) in the user's name, and
- Specific financial account numbers (such as a credit card number or an account number for a home mortgage or auto loan).
Note: The IRS Get Transcript Online registration process will not result in any changes to the card or to the financial account.
Requesting Tax Transcripts by Mail, Paper, or Phone
A tax filer may also obtain a tax return transcript by electronically submitting a transcript request using the IRS Get Transcript by Mail option at http://www.irs.gov, by submitting a paper Form 4506T-EZ or 4506-T, or by calling 1-800-908-9946. These request methods will result in the IRS mailing a paper transcript to the address on file with the IRS. Unless the tax filer has formally changed their address with the IRS (through the IRS change of address processes), the address on file with the IRS is the one used on the individual’s last filed tax return.