FYE - First-Year Experience Program
We know this new environment of COVID-19 and transitioning back to in-person teaching and learning has caused a lot of uncertainty around going to college. However, the FYE team wants you to know that we are committed to your goals of earning a college degree, no matter what may be happening around us.
LET US HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE AND BEYOND!
Mission of the program
Victor Valley College believes that the first-year experience is critical to the academic success and personal growth of our students. The First-Year Experience (FYE) program at Victor Valley College integrates first-year students into the academic and cultural community of the College and assists students all the way through to graduation. We are dedicated to helping students achieve their academic goals.
Benefits of FYE:
- Dedicated counselors
- Student Support Network
- Culturally Enriching Activities
- Academic Success Workshops
- University Tours
- Connection with Campus Services
- Student leadership training opportunities
Complete the Victor Valley College “Steps to Enrollment”:
- VVC online application
- Apply for Financial Aid for Summer 2022 and also for the 2022-2023 Academic Year
- Complete VVC orientation
- Meet with a First-Year Experience Counselor