Core to our mission and the continuous development of VVC is its annual program evaluation and budget development process--locally referred to as "P.R.A.I.S.E." (Program Review, Allocations, and Institutional Strategies for Excellence). This critical planning and evaluation system is a collection of Board-authorized activities and official district practices governed by the following policies and procedures:
- BP 1200 (District Vision, Values, Mission and Goals)
- BP 3250 (Institutional Planning)
- BP 4020 and AP 4020 (Program Development & Discontinuance)
- BP 1202 and AP 1202 (Institutional Effectiveness)
- BP 4000 and AP 4000 (Standards of Educational Excellence)
- BP 6200 and AP 6200 (Budget Development)
For information about Non-instructional Program Reviews, please contact IER.