VVC lake

  Admissions & Records

Get Started on Your Path to Higher Education!

Welcome to Admissions & Records

We are here to help and encourage you during this difficult time and transition. Please feel free to call us at 760-245-4271 x2272, email at admissions@vvc.edu, or meet with us virtually through the Virtual One Stop with any questions.


Register for Classes Welcome Week Presentation Summer and Fall 2021 Important Dates and Deadlines Chat with an Admissions Representative
Register today for 8 week courses! Summer & Fall 2021 starting 5/10! Go to Navigate to find and register for the classes you want to take! Watch a short video of what to expect and how to navigate as a new or returning VVC student. Summer & Fall 2021 IMPORTANT dates and deadlines now available! Priority registration will begin May 10, 2021. Check WebAdvisor to confirm your Priority Registration Block Questions? Zoom with an Admissions and Records Representative. We're ready to help you!


Spring 2021 semester is currently in progress. Classes started February 16, 2021.


Resources & Information


VVC Admissions & Records Office

The Admissions and Records Office is where students start and finish their educational journey at Victor Valley College. Whether you are preparing for transfer to a four-year college or university, seeking an Associate degree or certificate, taking classes to improve skills or explore a new career, we are pleased that you have chosen VVC. The staff is committed to ensuring that all of our students receive the support and assistance necessary to be successful from the application and registration process all the way through graduation or certificate completion. We hope you enjoy your journey!


Applying for Graduation

We are currently accepting graduation applications as follows:

  • Summer (August) 2021 until June 25, 2021
  • Fall (December) 2021 until September 3, 2021

Please complete the application for graduation and submit (click the link below).


Applying for a Certificate

Please complete the Application for Certificate and submit (click the links below).



Diplomas for Spring 2020 & Summer 2020 graduates are in and can be mailed upon request. If you graduated prior to Spring 2020, you can also request for it to be mailed by completing this form. Starting May 10, 2021, we will be open for pickup and will no longer mail diplomas. If you have questions, please contact admissions at admissions@vvc.edu.




Spring 2021 Important Dates




Priority registration will begin May 10, 2021. Check WebAdvisor for your Priority Registration Block

Summer & Fall 2021 Registration Dates

Summer 2021 Important Dates Calendar

Fall 2021 Important Dates Calendar





What Type of Student Are You?

Click on a section below to expand and view its contents.

You are a new student if you have never attended Victor Valley College. Complete the Steps to Enrollment for New Students

Attention Recent High School Graduates - If you have taken courses at Victor Valley College while in high school (concurrent enrollment) and have since graduated, you are considered a new student and must complete an application for admission.

You are a returning student if you previously completed credit course work at Victor Valley College and are returning after a lapse of time of at least one or more primary semesters (Fall or Spring).

  • Refer to Steps 1-6 of the Steps to Enrollment.
  • Assessment test results are valid for three years and orientation is valid for one year.

You are a transfer student if you have completed credit course work at a community college or university other than Victor Valley College.

Send your official transcripts from all previously attended colleges to:

Victor Valley College
Admissions and Records
18422 Bear Valley Rd
Victorville, CA 92395

  • Complete appropriate steps from the Steps to Enrollment.
  • Prerequisites completed at another college must be approved by a counselor or the Admissions and Records Office. An official or unofficial transcript is required for this purpose. Refer to the Prerequisite Equivalency/Challenge form.

You are a continuing student if you are enrolled in college-credit classes in the current primary semester (Fall or Spring).

NOTE: If you have recently graduated from Victor Valley College with a degree or certificate, and you plan to continue taking classes at VVC, you must change your Academic Program by completing a Student Update Form and submit it to the Admissions and Records office in Bldg. 52.

You are a Dual Enrollment student if you are still attending high school and wish to take degree applicable credit course work at Victor Valley College. Refer to the Criteria for Dual Enrollment Students.



Last Updated 6/10/21