How to Apply for EOPS
If you are applying for Fall 2020:
1. You must submit an application, a copy of your Fall Registration Statement, and your Student Aide Report (SAR) from fafsa (applied for Financial Aid.)
2. You must be enrolled in 12 semester units. Class schedules do not count. (You can find this on web advisor). Waitlisted classes do not count. If you are in ACCESS, NextUp, or foster youth, you are not required to have 12 units to be eligible for the EOPS/CARE Program. If any of these apply to you, we will need documentation from ACCESS, Nextup, or your Foster Dependency Letter.
3. A copy of your 2020/2021 Student Aid Report (SAR) is located on the FAFSA website at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
4. Once you have filled out and submitted all of the required paperwork, you will receive an email in regard to your status. The application process can take up to 10 business days.
5. If you have not heard from us after the 10 business days, please call the EOPS at (760) 245-4271, extension 2422.
Last Updated 2/5/21