- WELCOME TO THE FACILITIES CONSTRUCTION DEPARTMENT
Welcome to the central source of information for Victor Valley College's Facilities Construction and Contracts Department. To contact us, please dial (760) 245-4271 + extension listed below.
|John.Nahlen||Executive Director, Facilities & Operationsemail@example.com|
|Estela Wansten||Administrative Secretary, IIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Within this area of the VVC website, you will be able to get updated information on the progress of ongoing and upcoming construction projects and recently completed projects, as well as view drawings, floor plans, photos and more regarding each project as it progresses.
Many projects managed by the Facilities Construction & Contracts department are funded through Bond Measure JJ. The information for these projects can also be found at the Bond Measure JJ website.
Facilities & Operations Mission:
The Mission of the Facilities & Operations department at Victor Valley College is to maximize the availability of the Districts physical assets while designing and maintaining well-functioning, safe and clean facilities and grounds that are conducive to a high quality learning and working environment.
Facilities & Operations Vision:
To provide responsible stewardship and development of the District's facilities and resources.
Service Area Outcomes:
- The Facilities & Operations department designs and maintains well-functioning, safe and clean facilities and grounds.
- The Facilities & Operations department provides and supports a physical environment conducive to the highest quality for instruction, learning, and work.
Methods of Assessment:
- In an effort to provide continual departmental improvement, the managers of the Facilities & Operations department will conduct short monthly interviews with recent customers for the purpose of gaining critical feedback. This information will be tracked, documented and tied back into the annual P.R.A.I.S.E. report generated by the department.
CURRENT RFP/RFQ and BID OPPORTUNITIES:
SAC Cafe Covid Upgrades F-760
Addendum 1 available with A&I Reprographics
- Bid Tabulation Results
Architectural Planning / Design: In Design Phase
Stadium and Educational Event Center F-580
- Final Projected Schedule
- Notice of Intent to Award LPA
- Design of Future Stadium & Educational Event Center
NOTICE TO BIDDERS:
As you may already be aware, Senate Bill 854 is now in effect. This bill requires all contractors who wish to do business with a public entity on any project $1,000 or more to be registered with the Department of Industrial Relations (DIR) - Labor Code Section 1725.5 http://www.dir.ca.gov/Public-Works/Public_Works.html.
CUPCCAA Resolution Adoption:
02.02.12: Victor Valley College 2009 Assessment
To view progress on Measure JJ bond funded projects, click the link below
[ Measure JJ Bond Website ]
Last Updated 6/4/21