COVID-19 InformationCONTACT: Benjamin Lehan, Interim COVID-19 Risk ManagerPHONE: (760) 851-6307EMAIL: Benjamin.Lehan@vvc.edu
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
The State of California SB95 Notice advised employees affected by COVID-19 of their rights to benefits under the Supplemental Paid Sick Leave. These provisions will apply from January 1, 2021 through September 30, 2021.
- Request for Supplemental Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Certification to Return to Work
- Request for Expanded FMLA
- Request for Emergency Paid Sick Leave
- Student Certification to Return to In Person Courses
Department of Human Resources
Victor Valley College
18422 Bear Valley Road
Victorville, CA 92395
(760) 245-4271 x 2468
Last Updated 6/15/21