ATTENTION: Click here if you are a High School Student.
Online Registration (WebAdvisor)The Online Registration system (WebAdvisor) allows you (the student) to register for classes, pay fees and check grades, all from within your web browser. The WebAdvisor Help Desk is available to answer any questions you may have regarding this interactive, online system (hours are listed below). WebAdvisor), Online Registration Help Desk and the Telephone Registration system (RamTalk) hours are as follows;
ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM (WebAdvisor) HOURS
- Winter, Spring & Fall - Daily: 8:30am to 2:00am
- Summer Hours - Daily: 7:30am to 2:00am
ONLINE REGISTRATION (WEBADVISOR) SYSTEM "HELP DESK" HOURS
- Phone - (760) 245-4271, extension 2573
- SEND AN EMAIL TO THE HELP DESK - CLICK HERE
- Winter, Spring & Fall - Mon to Fri: 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Summer Hours - Mon to Thurs: 7:30am to 5:30pm
PHONE REGISTRATION SYSTEM (RamTalk) HOURS
- Phone - (760) 243-6440 - PAY FEES ON THE PHONE!!
- Winter, Spring & Fall - Daily: 8:30am to 12 midnight
- Summer Hours - Daily: 7:30am to 12 midnight
The California Community College online Admissions application system is provided by the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office. Using this online application system, you can apply for admission to Victor Valley College right here from your web browser. Click here to apply now (a separate window will open).
The RamTalk Telephone Registration system is available according to the hours listed above. You can reach the RamTalk system from any touch-tone phone at: (760) 243-6440.
ATTENTION CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT (High School) STUDENTS: You may NOT enroll or drop classes using the WebAdvisor or RamTalk (Phone Registration) systems. All activity MUST take place at the Admissions & Records Office. Please bring your picture ID for all transactions. Click HERE to visit Admissions & Records now.