We know this new environment of COVID-19 has caused a lot of uncertainty around going to college, but we want you to know that we are committed to your goals of earning a college degree, no matter what may be happening around us.
Due to developments concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19), the RamFORWARD office is closed but we will continue to provide counseling appointments remoately for students through phones call and/or Zoom video conferencing.
Mission of the Program
Victor Valley College believes that providing supportive services for formerly incarcerated students is imperative to reentry success. Our mission is to empower and educate formerly incarcerated students with the knowledge and resources to attain any educational or vocational goal at Victor Valley College.
Benefits of the Program
- One-on-One Counseling with a dedicated counselor.
- Financial Aid support.
- Textbook and school supply assistance.
- Career and job search resources.
- Connect with other valuable resources and programs on campus.
- Community environment to help build a student support network.
- Follow up support for your entire time at Victor Valley College.
If you would like to join the RamFORWARD program, or would like more information, please let us know the best way to reach you by clicking here:
Join the RamFORWARD program and let us help you be successful in your journey through college and beyond! We are here to help you succeed!!
For help with the RamForward Program, please contact Phylicia Deam, the RamForward Counselor, at email@example.com.