Reporting Criminal Offenses to VVC Other Than to the Campus Police

Print this page - graphic

Print this page

Students are encouraged to report any problems with the campus environment to the Campus
Police Department, but we encourage reporting anywhere on campus you feel comfortable,
such as Student Services staff or any administrator. The Campus Police Department and
Counseling Department will accept confidential and anonymous reports of crimes for inclusion in
the annual statistical report. It is our goal to provide assistance wherever the report is made to make sure we include the crime in our annual security report.