How To Login for the First Time
To login to Blackboard, you will need to complete the following two tasks:
Print This Page
To use as a reference
- Open your browser.
- Enter the address https://bboc.vvc.edu in the browser's address bar. (Bookmark this page for future reference). This will take you to the gateway screen.
- On the gateway screen please click on the Login button.
- Your Username is your seven-digit VVC Student ID number (i.e. 0123456) without any blank spaces. This will remain your username in Blackboard.
- Your Password is your six-digit birth date in MMDDYY format (i.e. Jan 9, 1981 would be 010981).
- We suggest that you change your password the first time that you login.
- You should now be at your VVC Blackboard home page. (You will see your name in the top right corner of the screen.)
- Click on Personal Information under Tools on the left hand side of the page.
- Click on Change Password. Type your Current Password, then type the new password you want in both the Password and Verify Password fields. Click the Submit button to save your changes.
- Your home page in VVC Blackboard page will display all of the VVC Blackboard classes that you are enrolled in on the right-hand side of the screen.
For additional assistance contact the VVC Blackboard Online Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (760)245-4271 ext. 2740.