Most complaints, grievances and disciplinary matters can be successfully resolved by communicating directly with the person involved. If not, you are encouraged to work through the Informal Process.
- AP 5500 outlines the Standards of Student Conduct
- AP 5520(a) describes Student Discipline Procedures
- The Faculty/Staff Report Inappropriate Student Behavior Form is used to document issues with a student and the informal process being used to resolve the matter. A student has the right to appeal the results of an informal process.
- Students can submit a Student Complaint/Grievance Form and have rights as outlined in AP 5530 Student Rights, Complaints, and Grievances
- Any incidence of Discrimination or Sexual Harassment must be reported using the Complaint Procedure for Investigation and Resolution of Claims of Harassment
Questions can be directed to the Vice President of Student Development’s office by calling 760-245-4271 ext. 2411.