Register for Summer and Fall 2021 Classes on NAVIGATE
Find Your Summer & Fall 2021 Registration Date in WebAdvisor
Your registration priority block and date can be found in WebAdvisor
Click here to watch a video tutorial on how to find your registration date
You will register for your classes in Navigate on the date shown
Learn How to Register using Navigate
Watch these video tutorials on how to access and use the Navigate system
Click here to watch a video tutorial on how to access and use the VVC Navigate system.
Click here to watch a video tutorial on how to register and use the VVC Navigate system.
Click here to find other helpful videos.
HOW TO READ THE SCHEDULE
Click here to view a video showing you how to find and read the schedule
If your class does not have days/times listed and lists “TBD":
- It’s an online course and will take place fully online but not in real time (asynchronously).
- Log in to your class through CANVAS to complete coursework.
If your class has days/times AND a building/room number listed:
- It will meet in-person at the designated days/times/location.
VVC students will use Navigate to register for classes.
How to Access Navigate:
- Go to http://www.VVC.edu/
- Select Myvvc at the top of the page
- Log in using your current WebAdvisor username and password
- Select “Navigate” from the icon menu