VVC lake

  Admissions & Records

Get Started on Your Path to Higher Education!

Welcome to Admissions & Records

Resources & Information

Apply for Admission

The Admissions and Records Office is where students start and finish their educational journey at Victor Valley College. Whether you are preparing for transfer to a four-year college or university, seeking an Associate degree or certificate, taking classes to improve skills or explore a new career, we are pleased that you have chosen VVC. The staff is committed to ensuring that all of our students receive the support and assistance necessary to be successful from the application and registration process all the way through graduation or certificate completion. We hope you enjoy your journey!

Registration | On-Campus Options

Computers are available on campus for registration at the following locations:

  • Student Activities Center – Second Floor, Bldg 44 - Monday-Friday - 8:30am - 4:00pm
  • Advanced Technology Center – Bldg 21, Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm

Campus Map & Directions


Diplomas for Fall 2017 are in and can be picked up in Building 52, please have photo id available.

View Our Office Hours

To pick up your diploma, come to Windows 1-4 with a Photo ID.

Applying for Graduation

We are currently accepting graduation applications as follows:

  • Summer (August) 2018 - June 09, 2018
  • Fall (December) 2018 - August 11, 2018
  • Spring (June) 2019 - December 15, 2018

What Type of Student Are You?

Click on a section below to expand and view its contents.

You are a new student if you have never attended Victor Valley College. Complete the Steps to Enrollment for New Students

Attention Recent High School Graduates - If you have taken courses at Victor Valley College while in high school (concurrent enrollment) and have since graduated, you are considered a new student and must complete an application for admission.

You are a returning student if you previously completed credit course work at Victor Valley College and are returning after a lapse of time of at least one or more primary semesters (Fall or Spring).

  • Refer to Steps 1-6 of the Steps to Enrollment.
  • Assessment test results are valid for three years and orientation is valid for one year.

You are a transfer student if you have completed credit course work at a community college or university other than Victor Valley College.

Send your official transcripts from all previously attended colleges to:

Victor Valley College
Admissions and Records
18422 Bear Valley Rd
Victorville, CA 92395

  • Complete appropriate steps from the Steps to Enrollment.
  • Prerequisites completed at another college must be approved by a counselor or the Admissions and Records Office. An official or unofficial transcript is required for this purpose. Refer to the Prerequisite Equivalency/Challenge form.

You are a continuing student if you are enrolled in college-credit classes in the current primary semester (Fall or Spring).

NOTE: If you have recently graduated from Victor Valley College with a degree or certificate, and you plan to continue taking classes at VVC, you must change your Academic Program by completing a Student Update Form and submit it to the Admissions and Records office in Bldg. 52.

You are a Concurrent Enrollment student if you are still attending high school and wish to take degree applicable credit course work at Victor Valley College. Refer to the Criteria for Concurrent Enrollment Students.

Deadline to Add Classes


California Community Colleges are facing serious fiscal challenges as a result of the State budget crisis. It is more important than ever that students pay close attention to deadlines, procedures and other important information.

The deadline to add classes will be strictly enforced and only those students with a verifiable extenuating circumstance will be allowed to submit a Petition for Late Add. Approval will be based on evidence of circumstances beyond the student's control, such as death in the family, car accident, serious illness, eviction, etc.  To be considered, the student must submit, to the Admissions and Records office, the petition, written explanation and appropriate documentation. Late adds will not be considered for any other reason.

The deadline to add varies for classes less than 16 weeks.  Check with Admissions and Records for dates.