Research and analysis are required components of each Department’s Program Review self-study and report. Assistance is available to Program Review teams in the collection and review in the following types of data.
- Student, Faculty, and Staff Satisfaction Data:
- The program review survey process for staff and students is outlined in the Survey Process document: /offices/planningresourcedevelopment/program-review-committee/survey-process.htm
- Faculty, staff and student surveys are available through the Institutional Research Office. Please complete and submit a Request Form at:
/offices/research/IRwebsite04/request_form.pdf or contact Mark Clair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Enrollment and Achievement Data:
- Recommended minimum data for instructional Program Review as outlined in the Appendix of the Program Review Guide are available from the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Website http://www.cccco.edu/divisions/tris/mis/reports.htm and from the Victor Valley College Decision Support System (Instructional Research Query Builder). http://prc.victor.cc.ca.us/olr/irreg.asp
- Please contact Mark Clair email@example.com, IR Coordinator, for access and training in the use of the Decision Support System as well as an additional spreadsheet for the creation of charts using your discipline’s data.
- Institutional and Regional Data:
For additional information regarding the Victor Valley and Victor Valley College and its students, consult the Fact Book 2003 /offices/research/IRwebsite04/factbook/factbook.html or contact Mark Clair, IR Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Budget History Information:
Budget history information is available for each department from the Snowhite Financial System. Please contact Mary Pringle, Director of Fiscal Services email@example.com for access to and training in the use of the Snowhite Financial System.
Mark Clair M.A.
Institutional Research Coordinator
245.245.4271 ext. 2648