Office Phone: 760-245-4271, ext 2403
Location: Building 64 - Lower Campus
Lee Bennett, Instructor
B.A., Organizational Leadership, Chapman University - A.A. (x2), Victor Valley College
Mr. Bennett has been employed in the automotive industry for over 30 years. He began his career working the full serve island at Tommy Faught Chevron in Seal Beach California . He has progressed through his career to many other positions including repair technician, parts professional, service advisor and service manager. This varied experience has given him the knowledge to understand and instruct many courses at Victor Valley College . He has been an instructor at Victor Valley College since 1997 and has had the privilege of instructing many courses including Introduction to Automotive and the Service Writing and Shop Management Program.
Mr. Bennett has received two Associate degrees from Victor Valley College as well as a Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership from Chapman University . He has also received extensive manufacture training from the General Motors training center in Burbank California and is an ASE Master Certified Technician holding many other various certifications such as parts, service advisor, school bus, truck and collision.
Course Documents for Fall 2014
- Syllabus : FALL 2014 - AUTO 50 - Introduction to Automotive
- Syllabus : FALL 2014 - AUTO 77.1 - Auto Leadership & Team Building
- Syllabus : FALL 2014 - AUTO 77.2 - Safety Training for Managers
- Syllabus : FALL 2014 - AUTO 77 (LAB) - Auto Service Writing & Shop Management
- Syllabus : FALL 2014 - AUTO 77 (ONLINE) - Auto Service Writing & Shop Management