Download the PDF
1. APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Take the first step – it’s fast and easy! Complete and submit your free application online.
- New and returning students (those with an absence of two consecutive primary terms: fall or spring semesters; excluding summer and winter terms) must complete an online application for admission.
- Complete your application online on the CCCApply website. Create an account using a personal email or log in if you already have an account. Remember to write down and save your Student ID number. Allow 2-3 business days for your application to be processed and to receive a Welcome VVC email with your student identification number.
- Official sealed TRANSCRIPTS from other colleges/universities attended must be emailed directly from the institution to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Victor Valley College Admissions and Records Office, 18422 Bear Valley Road, Victorville, CA 92395.
2. APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
- Need help paying for college? Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal StudentAid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application (CADAA). The school code for VVC is 001335.
3. STUDENT ORIENTATION
Have questions? Online orientation provides an introduction to academic programs and support services to help you succeed.
- ·After you receive your Welcome email with your VVC student ID# log into MyVVC. Your orientation video can be found in the WebAdvisor App.
- ·For questions or issues regarding User ID/password information, contact the Help Desk at (760) 245-4271 ext. 2740, via email at email@example.com or visit them in building 21.
4. PLACEMENT SURVEY
Improve your chances for success! Testing helps ensure proper placement in math and English and allows you to advance more quickly to your goals.
- The placement survey consists of a 10-minute video and a short survey. It takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete and can be accessed by logging into MyVVC then click on the WebAdvisor App. Contact the Placement Center at (760) 245-4271 ext.2367 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours are subject to change.
6. EDUCATION PLAN
Meet with a counselor and complete an educational plan to identify classes that are required to complete your certificate, degree, or transfer program.
How to Schedule a General Counseling Appointment
Students participating in the General Counseling program will no longer use the Navigate Scheduler to schedule a counseling appointment as of Summer 2022 (July 1, 2022). All students are now assigned to a specific counselor(s) based on their program of study/major. Each student's major places them on one of the seven (7) RamPaths listed below. To schedule an appointment, please follow these instructions:
- Submit a Counseling Interest form. This Google form will be sent to our Counseling front desk staff after submission.
- Within 2-3 business days you will receive a personalized link to your VVC student email address from our Counseling department. Click on the link included in the email to begin scheduling your appointment. You will select a date and time to meet with a counselor based on availability.
- You will receive an Appointment Confirmation email once your appointment has been scheduled. Review the "Appointment Details" section to confirm how to connect with your counselor.
Please note that same day appointments are not typically available due to the high level of demand. If you have general questions, you can email VVCounseling@vvc.edu for assistance, or contact our front desk at (760) 245-4271 ext 2531 or 2296.
If you do not know which RamPath you are assigned to, please access our List of RamPaths for a full list of majors by pathway.
7. REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Ready to register for classes? Log into MyVVC and register on-line for classes on or after your assigned block in the Navigate App.
- Your registration date will be available in WebAdvisor by selecting “My Registration Dates” approximately one month prior to the start of registration for the term. **There are videos on "How to use Navigate" on Counseling's department webpage.
8. REGISTRATION FEES
Fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Pay in full or enroll in a payment plan through WebAdvisor at the Pay with Payment Plan link to avoid being blocked from registering for other Terms.
- Via WebAdvisor: - MyVVC then clicking the WebAdvisor App by using the options of “Pay in Full” or “Pay with a payment plan.” Set up a VVC Payment Plan.
- By mail – Mail payment to VVC Bursar’s Office, 18422 Bear Valley Road, Victorville, CA 92395-5849 Rev. 4/15/2021
- In-person – Pay at the Bursar’s Office. One Stop Center (Building 23)
IT IS THE STUDENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM THE REGISTRATION OF CLASSES AND PAY FEES. FEE PAYMENT DEADLINES ARE ENFORCED.
9. VVC ID CARD
A VVC ID Card is required for all students and must be presented to access specific classes, computer labs, the weight room, and the library.
- After you have registered for classes, take a valid I.D. and a copy of your VVC Registration Statement to the Associated Student Body Office (ASB) in Bldg 44 to receive your VVC ID/ASB card.