Physical Agility Test (Biddle)
In October 2014, Fire and Police Selection, Inc completed an on-site certification, trained proctors and approved Victor Valley College Regional Public Safety Training Center to administer the Physical Abilities Test - Biddle.
The PAT-Biddle is scheduled for:
****WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT, BE SURE TO PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE TIME YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR. YOUR REGISTRATION IS NON-REFUNDABLE
Visit this link to reserve your spot. When you sign up for a time slot, your attendance for the entire duration is required. For example, if you are scheduled for 0700-1100, you must arrive prior to 0700 and stay until all candidates have completed the exam.
***YOU MUST BE CHECKED IN PRIOR TO YOUR START TIME. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO CHECK IN AFTER YOUR START TIME, YOU WILL BE DENIED ADMITTANCE TO THE EXAM
READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE ENROLLING IN THE BIDDLE EXAM:
- If you are taking an "AM" Biddle, you must arrive prior to 0700. If you are taking a "PM" Biddle you must arrive prior to 1300.
- Any candidate arriving after the scheduled start time will not be allowed to take the exam.
- You must stay for the entire duration of the test.
- You will receive your completion certificate after all candidates have taken the test.
- Your fee is non-refundable and non-transferable
- You must show a government issued ID to be allowed admittance to the exam.
- Family and friends are not allowed on the drill ground or in the classroom.
- If you are using your own turnout gear, bring all items inside prior to check-in. Once you are checked in, you will not be allowed to return to your vehicle.
- Bring plenty of water, snacks, sunscreen.
- Tobacco products of any kind are NOT allowed at the Regional Public Safety Training Center
- LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO THE EXAM. YOU MUST CHECK IN PRIOR TO YOUR START TIME.
- You will receive a credit card receipt from the Foundation Office located at 18422 Bear Valley Rd. This is NOT the testing location.
All Biddle Exams are held at:
Regional Public Safety Training Center
19190 Navajo Rd.
Apple Valley, CA 92307
***DO NOT GO TO THE MAIN CAMPUS ON BEAR VALLEY ROAD***
Last Updated 9/25/17