- You must be enrolled in 12 units for the fall and/or spring semesters
- Have less than 70 degree-applicable units completed (students who have completed an associate's or bachelor's degree are not eligible to the program)
- Show financial need. Financial need is shown with the Student Aid Report.
- Participate in the EOPS program
- Be a single parent/head of household
- Be currently receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or the California Work Opportunities and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) assistance
- Have a child age 14 years or younger
- Enroll in college full time