skip navigation

This page is designed for modern browsers. You will have a better experience with a better browser.

Print this page - graphic

Student Enrollment Instructions

Enroll in a Career Technical Course course that is “articulated” with a course at Victor Valley College. High School Counselors, or your teacher can provide assistance or contact the Victor Valley College CTE Office at 760-245-4271 x2403.


To receive college credit at VVC for an articulated class taken at a high school or ROP program, the student must complete the following:

  1. Successful registration in K16 Bridge and have a MyMentor account

  2. Successful completion of a VVC Application

  3. After the student has received a confirmation email from VVC with Student ID # (usually within 72 hours) the student must login to WebAdvisor to setup their account.

    • On the 'Students' menu, there is a link within the "Academic Profile" section titled "Link College ID to High School".

    • After clicking on the link, they will be prompted to enter the MyMentor account user name and password.

    • To complete the process of linking the accounts, the student must click the CONNECT box.