Student Support Services (TRiO) :: Application
1. Pick up an application packet from Student Support Services in Building 50 or print out the application packet here.
2. Turn in the completed application to Student Support Services along with the following documents:
- Verification of income - signed copies of current tax return or benefit statement from an agency.
- Copy of your Financial Aid Award Letter and a copy of your SAR (Student Aid Report).
- Copy of your current Class Schedule.
- Unofficial copies of transcripts from VVC and/or other colleges you have attended.
- Copy of your current Educational Plan.
3. Upon turning in your application you will be given an appointment to meet with the Student Support Services counselor or director who will review your application and determine your eligibility.