Student Enrollment InstructionsEnroll in a Tech Prep course that is “articulated” with a course at Victor Valley College. High School Counselors, or your teacher can provide assistance or contact the Victor Valley College Tech Prep Office at 760-245-4271 x2403.
EASY TWO STEP ENROLLMENT PROCESS
- Application for Admission to Victor Vallley College at : http://www.vvc.edu
- Click on
- Tech Prep link at bottom left side of screen
- Admission Application link
- Click the New User button to begin.
- For technical help with the Application, call 1-800-468-6927. Make sure to state you are seeking assistance with CCC Apply.
- Answer all questions.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your Victor Valley College ID number within 72 hours. You will need your Victor Valley College ID to proceed with Step 2.
2. Tech Prep Student Certification Form - Click and complete
- Complete Section I: Student Information, with your Victor Valley ID number.
- Print the Certification form and give to your High School/ROP teacher.
- After completing course(s) with a grade of “B” or better and fulfilling conditions of agreement, your teacher and High School/ROP Registrar will certify your work and send the form to Victor Valley College.
- Your achievement will be acknowledged with a congratulatory letter sent to your home. Make sure we have your current address!