ParkAdmin Online Parking Citation Payments and Appeal Program
The ParkAdmin Online Payment and Appeal Program is designed to accomplish the following:
- Pay for parking violations and fines using a major credit card.
- Appeal a parking violation online, and
- View your Parking History.
If you have received a parking violation, go to ParkAdmin to pay by credit card or file an appeal.
Payment may be made by credit card online only. American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
To utilize the online system, all users must create a user profile in ParkAdmin. If you wish to make payment by cash or money order, you can go the Victor Valley College Police Department or mail a money order (no checks accepted) and note the violation number and plate information on the money order. Mail your payment to the Victor Valley College Police Department, 18422 Bear Valley Road, Victorville, Ca 92395. The payment must be received by the Police Department within 21 business days.
How to Use ParkAdmin
- Open your web browser and go to ParkAdmin.
- On this page, click on the “Create Account” button, then fill out the registration information and submit it following the prompt at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm that the information you entered is correct and if so, submit using the button at the bottom of the page.
- The system will send you an email from Campus Police a system-generated password.
- Once you receive your password, return to ParkAdmin to log in as a registered user.
- On the “Welcome to Park Admin” screen, choose “Vehicle” followed by “Add New Vehicle”. Fill in your vehicle information (license plate, make, model, year, and color) in the box that pops up, and then click the “Add New Vehicle” button.
- To file an online appeal, after adding your vehicle(s), click on the Appeals icon and enter either your license plate number or violation number. Enter the reason for your appeal in the "Reason for Appeal" box at the bottom of the page and click the "Submit Appeal" button.
- To log off the system, click on the Log Off Icon, a small blue button with a set of keys on it.
Fines are payable within twenty-one (21) calendar days of issuance. Failure to pay fines within the allotted time period will result in a late fee of $10.00. If the fine is still unpaid after 30 days, an additional fee of $10.00 will be added as well as may jeopardize future parking privileges. Vehicles with outstanding parking violations are subject to towing at owner’s expense if parked in a College lot.
Arrangements for payment of fines by credit card can be made online via the Online Violation Payments/Appeals program or in person at the Police Department during business hours.
Parking Violation Appeals
An individual who has received notice of a parking violation by ticket or other form may appeal the fine to the Parking Appeal Administrator within twenty one (21) days of issuance of the violation via the Appeals Section of the ParkAdmin Online Parking System. After the 21 day appeal period has expired, the ticket will no longer be eligible for appeal. Additionally, the ParkAdmin Online Parking System provides the police or parking officer(s) the capability of uploading pictures of the parking violation(s) for viewing when paying and appealing the parking citations online.
The Parking Appeals Administrator will render a decision within fifteen (15) business days after the appeal has been received. The ParkAdmin Online Parking System will generate an email notifying the appellant of the Administrator’s decision. It is the responsibility of the person filing the appeal to check for the Administrator’s decision supplied by email. Anyone who has difficulty filing an appeal through the Online Violation Payments/Appeals may visit the campus Police Department for assistance.
If your online appeal is denied, the final step of the appeal process is that you may request an Administrative Hearing. You must request this hearing by phone or in person within 15 days from receiving the online appeal decision. This step requires bail be posted through the Campus Police Office prior to the hearing appointment date (CVC 40215b). You will be contacted, given a date and time of the Administrative Hearing and will be expected to appear in person. After the hearing, you will be notified of the results. If the Administrative Hearing Officer finds in your favor, the bail posted will be refunded. If your Administrative Hearing is denied, your bail amount will not be refunded.
Last Updated 11/23/16