To download one the listed forms, simply click on the name of the form you need to access, and a separate window will open (or a separate tab, depending on your web browser). This window will remain open, so once you have completed downloading and/or filling-in (if available) your PDF form, you can print it out, close it, and you will be back at this web page.
If you are having any difficulty viewing and/or filling in these PDF forms, get the newest copy of Adobe's FREE Acrobat Reader here:
- Complaint Procedure - Allegation of Discrimination or Sexual Harassment
- Management Group Upward Mobility Program
- Personnel Action Form - FILL-IN
- Harassment Pamphlet
- Workers' Compensation Pamphlet
- Drug & Alcohol-Free Workplace and Anti-Drug Abuse Act Certification
- Emergency Procedures
- Pay Stub - W-2 - Secure Server Access Brochure
- Payroll Schedule for Hourly Pay
- Form I-9: exp. 2019
- Form W-4: 2019
- Employee Personal Information Sheet
- Acknowledgement Sheet
- Oath of Allegiance
- Designation of Beneficiary
- EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) Status Declaration
AMERICAN WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) EMPLOYEE ACCOMMODATION REQUEST FORMS
Under the ADA a person has a disability if the person has an impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities.
- ADA – Response to an Accommodation Request Form (to be completed by medical professional)
- ADA – Consent for Release of Medical and Psychological Information Form (to be completed by employee)
Both forms must be completed in order for an employee of the District to formally request reasonable accommodation under the ADA. Your request will be processed as confidential in accordance with applicable law. As the employer, the District is ultimately responsible for determining what a reasonable accommodation is by reviewing all of the pertinent information and the needs of each employee on a case-by-case basis.
Your request for reasonable accommodations will be reviewed and you will be notified of the District’s decision in a reasonable time after forms are received by the ADA Officer.
Return completed forms to the Office of Human Resources, Building 10. For additional information, please contact Rocio Chavez at (760) 245-4271, extension 2232.
Short-Term Hiring Forms
- Short-Term Personnel Action Form - FILL-IN
- Checklist for hiring and assigning workers OTHER than academic and classified workers (Short-Term Worker Condensed Version) - FILL-IN
Substitute Hiring Forms
- Substitute Personnel Action Form - FILL-IN
- Checklist for hiring and assigning workers OTHER than academic and classified workers (Substitute Employee Condensed Version) - FILL-IN
Professional Expert Hiring Forms
- Professional Expert Employment Agreement - FILL-IN
- Checklist for hiring and assigning workers OTHER than academic and classified workers (Professional Expert Condensed Version) - FILL-IN
Student Hiring Forms
- Student Personnel Action Form - FILL-IN
- Checklist for hiring and assigning workers OTHER than Academic and Classified Workers (Student Worker) - FILL-IN
- Student Unit Verification Form - FILL-IN
Management Group (Administrators, Managers and Confidential Employees)
Last Updated 1/8/19