Or use iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16699006833, 97761194179
Victor Valley College is here to help you succeed. Log on to get help from counselors, admissions, financial aid and Rambassadors at VVC. Student success begins here.
Drop-In Express Counseling
What is appropriate for “drop-in” hours:
- Prerequisite Clearance.
- Unit Overload Request.
- Academic Renewal Request.
- Clear an Academic Hold from 1 or more years.
- If you are a New Student who needs some direction on how to get started.
What is NOT appropriate for “drop-in” hours:
- Transcript evaluation for courses taken at another college.
- S.A.P. Appeals for financial aid.
- Need a Student Success Contract to lift a recent Academic Hold.
- You are a continuing student needing a comprehensive educational plan.