I'm a current high school student and want to take college credit courses simultaneously.
Download the PDF
1. APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Take the first step – it’s fast and easy! Complete and submit your free application online.
- New and returning high school students (those with an absence of two consecutive primary terms: fall or spring semesters; excluding summer and winter terms) must complete an online application for admission.
- Complete your application online on the CCCApply website. Create an account using a personal email or log in if you already have an account. Remember to write down and save your Student ID number. Allow 2-3 business days for your application to be processed and to receive a Welcome VVC email with your student identification number.
- ·After you receive your Welcome email with your VVC student ID# log into MyVVC. Your orientation video can be found in the WebAdvisor App.
- ·For questions or issues regarding User ID/password information, contact the Help Desk at (760) 245-4271 ext. 2740, via email at email@example.com or visit them in building 21.
3. PLACEMENT SURVEY
Improve your chances for success! Testing helps ensure proper placement in math and English and allows you to advance more quickly to your goals.
- The placement survey consists of a 10-minute video and a short survey. It takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete and can be accessed by logging into MyVVC and then WebAdvisor. Contact the Placement Center at (760) 245-4271 ext.2367 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours subject to change.
4. DUAL ENROLLMENT FORM
Discuss assessment test results and courses you wish to take with your high school counselor or high school official. Complete a Dual Enrollment Form and obtain appropriate signatures.
- Important: This form must be complete to include all signatures and initials. *THIS STEP MUST BE DONE FOR EACH SEMESTER UNTIL YOU GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL*
- Note: Homeschooled students must provide a copy of their affidavit that has been filed with the Superintendent of Public Instruction through the California Department of Education.
5. REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Ready to register for classes? Log in to MyVVC and register on-line for classes on or after your assigned block in the Navigate App.
- Your registration block once all steps 1-4 are completed will be Block 5. Dates will be available in WebAdvisor by selecting “My Registration Dates” approximately one month prior to the start of registration for the term. **There are videos on "How to use Navigate" on Counseling's department webpage.
STUDENT must be present with a PHOTO ID for all transactions in-person with Admissions and Records
6. REGISTRATION FEES
Fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Pay in full or enroll in a payment plan through WebAdvisor at the Pay with Payment Plan link to avoid being blocked from registering for other Terms.
- Via WebAdvisor: - MyVVC then clicking the WebAdvisor App by using the options of “Pay in Full”
- By mail – Mail payment to VVC Bursar’s Office, 18422 Bear Valley Road, Victorville, CA 92395-5849
- In-person – Pay at the Bursar’s Office, Building 23.
IT IS THE STUDENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM THE REGISTRATION OF CLASSES AND PAY FEES. FEE PAYMENT DEADLINES ARE ENFORCED.
7. VVC ID CARD
A VVC ID Card is required for all students and must be presented to access specific classes, computer labs, the weight room, and the library.
- After you have registered for classes, take a valid I.D. and a copy of your VVC Registration Statement to the Associated Student Body Office (ASB) in Bldg 44 to receive your VVC ID/ASB card.