REQUESTING VVC TRANSCRIPTS
Ordering Official Transcripts Online
This is the fastest option for official transcripts to be mailed or sent electronically to the destination of choice! Victor Valley College has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript orders over the internet through a secure website. TranscriptsPlus® will facilitate your request 24 hours per day, 365 days per year for a minimal service charge. If you are not comfortable placing an order over the internet, you can call Credentials, Inc. at (847) 716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
(THE FOLLOWING LINKS OPEN IN A SEPARATE WINDOW)
Processing and Transcript Charges
- Transcripts ordered online through our partner, Credentials Inc., incur a $2.40 handling charge, along with the cost of the transcript ($5) regardless of the delivery method (mail/electronic/PDF). Several options are available:
- Regular Service: mailed-out within 10 working days after receipt of signature authorization to Credentials. Cost is $5.00 plus a $2.40 handling charge. SELECT ELECTRONIC/PDF FOR FASTEST PROCESSING AND DELIVERY.
- Electronic PDF Orders: while we cannot guarantee it, most electronic orders are processed within 3-5 days, provided the transcript recipient has indicated to our partner, Credentials, that they will indeed accept PDF transcripts. This is limited to colleges and universities and to some major organizations; not for orders sent to a specific individual or department.
Printed Delivery Charges
- 1st Class Mail - $2.55 Per Transcript
- Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states - $30.00 + $2.55 Per Transcript
- Domestic Federal Express to Alaska or Hawaii - $30.00 + $2.55 Per Transcript
- International Federal Express - $55.00 + $2.55 Per Transcript
In-Person and Mail-In Official Requests
These requests can take 2-3 weeks to process.
In-Person Requests (Student must be present with a photo ID)
- Transcripts can be ordered in-person during regular office hours in the Admissions and Records Office in Building 23, Windows 1-4.
Mail-In Requests (Send a letter with the following information)
- First, Middle and Last Name (Include all former names you have used)
- Date of Birth
- Victor Valley College Student ID Number or Social Security Number
- Dates of Attendance at Victor Valley College
- Current Mailing Address where transcripts are to be mailed
- Number of transcripts to be mailed (First two transcript requests are free)
- Your Signature on the letter
- Copy of your photo ID
- Mail to: Victor Valley College, Admissions & Records, 18422 Bear Valley Rd., Victorville, CA 92395
Unofficial VVC Transcripts
Current Students can access unofficial transcripts by logging into WebAdvisor. Previous students can email Admissions at email@example.com requesting an unofficial transcript. (You must attach a photo ID)
SENDING TRANSCRIPTS TO VVC
Send Your Transcripts Electronically.
- Electronic transcripts must be sent directly by the institution through an accredited electronic transcript service, such as Parchment, Credentials, or the National Student Clearinghouse. If the order system for the accredited electronic service requires an email address for the recipient, you may provide this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We do not accept transcripts as email attachments.
Mailing Your Transcripts
If you attended a U.S. college or university and you wish to have your prior coursework evaluated for credit or any other petitions, official transcripts (or Advanced Placement reports) must be sent directly from the issuing institution to:
Victor Valley College
Admissions & Records
18422 Bear Valley Road
Victorville, CA 92395