The Adult Education Dual Enrollment program at Victor Valley College provides free, convenient courses to assist adult learners in achieving their educational and vocational goals. We offer morning and evening classes to prepare students for taking a High School Equivalency Exam, such as the GED® and morning and evening English (ESL) classes to help students learn and master English. Adult Ed Dual Enrollment is limited to students who have been approved by their school that are prepared to undertake credit coursework at VVC.
Download the PDF
STEP 1: APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS
Take the first step – it’s fast and easy! Complete and submit your free application online.
- New and returning students (those with an absence of two consecutive primary terms: fall or spring semesters; excluding summer and winter terms) must complete an online application for admission.
- Complete your application online on the CCCApply website. Create an account using a personal email or login if you already have an account. Remember to write down and save your Student ID number. Allow 2-3 business days for your application to be processed and to receive a Welcome VVC email with your student identification number.
- Official sealed TRANSCRIPTS from other colleges/universities attended must be emailed directly from the institution to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Victor Valley College Admissions and Records Office, 18422 Bear Valley Road, Victorville, CA 92395.
STEP 2: ORIENTATION
Have questions? Online orientation provides an introduction to academic programs and support services to help you succeed.
·After you receive your Welcome email with your VVC student ID# log into MyVVC. Your orientation video can be found in WebAdvisor.
·For questions or issues regarding User ID/password information, contact the at (760) 245-4271, via email at
STEP 3: PLACEMENT SURVEY
Improve your chances for success! Testing helps ensure proper placement in Math and English and allows you to advance more quickly to your goals.
The assessment placement consists of a 10-minute video and a short survey. It takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete and can be completed online in your WebAdvisor.
STEP 4: EDUCATION PLAN
Focus on your goal! Discuss self-placement results, courses you wish to take, and create your educational plan with your Adult Ed Transition Counselor.
- To schedule an appointment, log into your MyVVC, click on the "Navigate" icon, and follow the instructions. (check daily at midnight for new openings). Click here for a video demonstration
- Check out VVC's Career Coach where you can discover majors and in-demand careers and education based on your interests!
STEP 5: REGISTER FOR CLASSES (Adult Ed Dual Enrollment Form)
Prior to registering for classes, complete the Dual Enrollment Adult Education Form. Once your counselor approves the courses you select, you will register online for classes on or after your assigned block.
*THIS STEP MUST BE DONE FOR EACH SEMESTER UNTIL YOU GRADUATE FROM YOUR ADULT ED PROGRAM*
- Your registration date will be available in WebAdvisor by selecting “My Registration Dates” approximately one month prior to the start of registration for the term. *How to view your registration date in Self-Service.
STEP 6: REGISTRATION FEES
Fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Pay in full or enroll in a payment plan through the Payment Plan link to avoid being blocked from registering for other Terms.
- MyVVC then clicking the Self-Service icon and Financial Information tab or visiting https://www.vvc.edu/bursars-office
- By mail – Mail payment to VVC Bursar’s Office, 18422 Bear Valley Road, Victorville, CA 92395
- In-person – Pay at the Bursar’s Office (building 23)
IT IS THE STUDENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM THE REGISTRATION OF CLASSES AND PAY FEES. FEE PAYMENT DEADLINES ARE ENFORCED.
STEP 7: VVC ID CARD
A VVC ID Card is required for all students and must be presented to access specific classes, computer labs, the weight room, and the library.
After you have registered for classes, take a valid I.D. and a copy of your VVC Registration Statement to the Associated Student Body Office in building 44 to receive your VVC ID/ASB card.