Noncredit courses at Victor Valley College are designed to meet the needs of learners throughout the High Desert. These classes are offered at low or no cost to students (contact Connect 2 Success for more information @ https://www.vvc.edu/connect2success-center.)
1. APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Take the first step – it’s fast and easy! Complete and submit your free application online.
- Complete an application for admission. New and returning students (those with an absence of two consecutive primary terms: fall or spring semesters; excluding summer and winter terms must complete a new application.)
2. REGISTER FOR CLASSES (FORM)
ready to register for classes?
- ·You will receive your Welcome email with your VVC student ID# then log into MyVVC. (For questions or issues regarding User ID/password information, contact the Help Desk at (760) 245-4271 ext. 2740, via email at email@example.com or visit them in building 21.)
- Class registration is done online using Self Service (Icon found in your MyVVC) or by completing the Non-Credit Registration Form
- Non-credit programs and classes