Download the PDF
1. APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Take the first step – it’s fast and easy! Complete and submit your free application online.
- New and returning students (those with an absence of two consecutive primary terms: fall or spring semesters; excluding summer and winter terms) must complete an online application for admission.
- Complete your application online on the CCCApply website. Create an account using a personal email or log in if you already have an account. Remember to write down and save your Student ID number. Allow 2-3 business days for your application to be processed and to receive a Welcome VVC email with your student identification number.
- Official sealed TRANSCRIPTS from other colleges/universities attended must be emailed directly from the institution to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Victor Valley College Admissions and Records Office, 18422 Bear Valley Road, Victorville, CA 92395.
2. APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
- Need help paying for college? Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal StudentAid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application (CADAA). The school code for VVC is 001335.
3. STUDENT ORIENTATION
- ·After you receive your Welcome email with your VVC student ID# log into MyVVC. Your orientation video can be found in WebAdvisor.
- ·For questions or issues regarding User ID/password information, contact the Help Desk at (760) 245-4271 ext. 2740, via email at email@example.com or visit them in building 21.
4. PLACEMENT SURVEY
Improve your chances for success! Testing helps ensure proper placement in Math and English and allows you to advance more quickly to your goals.
- The placement survey consists of a 10-minute video and a short survey. It takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete and can be accessed by logging into MyVVC then click on the WebAdvisor icon.
6. EDUCATION PLAN
Meet with a counselor and complete an educational plan to identify classes that are required to complete your certificate, degree, or transfer program.
- To schedule an appointment, log into your MyVVC, click on the "Navigate" icon, and follow the instructions. (check daily at midnight for new openings). Click here for a video demonstration
- Check out VVC's Career Coach where you can discover majors and in-demand careers and education based on your interests!
7. REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- Your registration date will be available in WebAdvisor by selecting “My Registration Dates” approximately one month prior to the start of registration for the term. *How to view your registration date in Self-Service.
8. REGISTRATION FEES
Fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Pay in full or enroll in a payment plan with Payment Plan link to avoid being blocked from registering for other Terms.
- MyVVC portal then clicking the Self-Service icon and Financial Information tab or visiting https://www.vvc.edu/bursars-office
- By mail – Mail payment to VVC Bursar’s Office, 18422 Bear Valley Road, Victorville, CA 92395
- In-person – Pay at the Bursar’s Office (building 23)
IT IS THE STUDENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM THE REGISTRATION OF CLASSES AND PAY FEES. FEE PAYMENT DEADLINES ARE ENFORCED.
9. VVC ID CARD
A VVC ID Card is required for all students and must be presented to access specific classes, computer labs, the weight room, and the library.
- After you have registered for classes, take a valid I.D. and a copy of your VVC Registration Statement to the Associated Student Body Office (ASB) in building 44 to receive your VVC ID/ASB card.