- Measure JJ upgrades the aging Victor Valley College campus, maximizing job training and general education programs for the growing student population.
- Expands and equips science buildings for more classes in high demand science programs.
- Replaces the oldest, most-outdated buildings with modern classroom facilities.
- Improves energy efficiency in older campus buildings with new green technologies.
- Upgrades aging campus buildings to prolong their useful life.
Victor Valley Community College Five Year Construction Plan submitted to State for approval July 1, 2011 [ download pdf ]