skip navigation

This page is designed for modern browsers. You will have a better experience with a better browser.

Print this page

CSUGE/IGETC Certification Request

Upon transferring your university might request that you submit a "CSU GE or IGETC" certification. If this is the case for you, during your final semester at VVC, please fill out the General Education Certification Request below and submit it to Upon completion of general education courses required for certifications, certifications will be posted to your VVC transcripts (only full certifications will be posted on VVC transcripts).

CSUGE Certification

IGETC Certification for CSU or UC

For partial CSUGE/IGETC certifications, please use the form below and submit to 


Career Related Information Sheets:

Pathways to Careers in Helping Professions

Pathways to Careers in Teaching


Last Updated 11/12/20