Access the forms you need to apply for the California College Promise Grant - (formerly known as the Board of Governors Fee Waiver).
*If you have completed a FAFSA or DreamAct you may already qualify for a fee waiver. Please check WebAdvisor.*
2021-2022 Application Forms
2021-2022 CCPG Application
2021-2022 CCPG Application(Español)
2021-2022 Dream Act Application
2021-2022 Dream Act Application(Español)
Steps to Submit Form (s)
CCPG can be printed, completed and submitted in person to the Financial Aid Office (Please make sure to bring a Photo ID with you); you may also completed online, and submitted thru your WebAdvisor under 2021-2022 Financial Aid Document Upload
Dream Act Application - complete the application online and submitted to the California Student Aid Commission or you may also print the form, complete it and mail it to them
Victor Valley College's code is 001335.
For general information call (760) 245 - 4271, ext 2277 or email to FinancialAid@vvc.edu
Note: To view and print the PDF Forms on this web page, get Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from the Adobe website.
California College Promise Grant award is applied directly to your student account to waive enrollment fees. The student does not receive any money for a fee waiver.
WHAT DOES A FEE WAIVER PAY FOR?
The CCPG is available for qualified California Residents, eligible AB 540 students, and AB 1899 students, as determined by the Admissions and Record's Office.
The CCPG waives mandatory enrollment cost per unit.
Receive discounts on your parking permit during Fall and Spring Only.
SPECIAL CLASSIFICATIONS ENROLLMENT FEE WAIVERS
Students under any of these classifications are exempt from enrollment fees. Documentation and CCPG application may need to be provided.
- Certification from the CA Department of Veterans Affairs that you are eligible for a dependent's fee waiver
- Certification from the National Guard Adjutant General that you are eligible for a dependent's fee waiver
- Eligible as a recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor or as a child of a recipient
- Eligible as a dependent of a victim of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack
- Eligible as a dependent of a deceased law enforcement/fire suppression personnel killed in the line of duty
DOES IT PAY FOR BOOKS & SUPPLIES?
NO, it does not pay for books.
NO, it does not pay for material fees, supply fees or any additional college fees.
New Regulations & Loss of CCPG Appeal Form