Financial Aid Disbursement Schedule

Disbursement dates are approximate (& subject to change)

Federal Pell Grant awards will normally be divided in two payments - 30% of the award amount in first disbursement, remaining 70% of the award amount in second disbursement. However, other grant awards may be disbursed once a term. Disbursements will be made to eligible students who have completed financial aid files and meet the SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress) standards. See Satisfactory Academic Progress page on our website for more information. 

Book Voucher awards are deducted from your Financial Aid Awards.

Interested in a book advance? Click here.

Payments are based on the number of full-term units.*
  • 12 or more units - full time enrollment (Students receive 100% of award per semester).
  • 9.0-11.5 units -- 3/4 time enrollment status (Student receives 75% of award per semester).
  • 6.0-8.5 units -- 1/2 time enrollment status (Student receives 50% of award per semester).
  • 0.5-5.5 -- less than 1/2 time enrollment status.



Financial Aid Disbursement Dates

Winter/Spring 2022

Disbursement Type Disbursement Date Comments
Pell Week of 02/14/22 30% Disbursement
CARES Act/HEERF Week of 02/28/22 - 3/4/2022 50% disbursement
Cal Grant Dreamers Week of 02/28/22  
SSCG Grant Dreamers Week of 03/07/22  
Pell Week of 03/14/22 Make-up
Cal Grant Week of 03/21/22  
SSCG Grant Week of 03/21/22  
CARES Act/HEERF Week of 03/28/22 Make-up
Pell Week of 04/11/22 Make-up
CARES Act/HEERF Week of 04/18/22 Make-up
Pell/SEOG Week of 05/09/22 70%
Direct Loan Week of 05/16/22  

Week of 05/16/22**

**Disbursement date updated to June 3rd

50% disbursement
Cal Grant Dreamers Week of 05/23/22 Make-up
SSCG Dreamers Week of 05/23/22 Make-up
Cal Grant Week of 06/06/22 Make-up
SSCG Week of 06/13/22 Make-up
CARES Act/HEERF Week of 06/13/22 Make-up

Week of 07/05/22

**Disbursement date updated to the week of 7/18/2022



Summer 2022

Disbursement Type Disbursement Date        Comments 
Pell Week of 08/01/22  


*Disbursements will be based on current enrollment status. Late starting classes will be calculated when those classes begin. Classes added after census or freeze date, will not be counted for purposes of determining the financial aid award amount.