How to Apply - Get Started Now!
GET STARTED NOW!
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at Studentaid.gov, listing VVC’s school code 001335. (For our Dreamer students, you will need to complete the DreamAct application)
- Wait 7-10 business days for VVC to receive your FAFSA information
- Log on to WebAdvisor and look under the “Financial Aid Self Service Portal” link to see if the Financial Aid Office requires any additional forms.
- If additional forms are required, select the Financial Aid Forms link, complete the required forms, and use the secure Document Upload Link in WebAdvisor.
- Continue to monitor your "FA Self Service Portal" screen on WebAdvisor. Processing may take 45 business days or more depending on the volume of applications received.
- If you were awarded a Federal or State Grant you will be notified by through BankMobile Disbursements a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. on how to receive your disbursement within 7-10 days.
- Need help with the Fafsa/DreamAct, see our "Virtual Fafsa Labs" for the latest schedule
Don't forget to provide your current VVC ID Card or your valid (non-expired) government-issued photo ID when visiting the Financial Aid Office in order for us to be able to serve you. It is required under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.